Friday, March 4, 2011

My 1st Tangle Design

I am more than a little OCD and I never know when or what will drive me to a new obsession. Right now my obsession is Zentangle...not just drawing them, but trying to find ALL of the different named designs that others have created. There are over a thousand that I know of and more are being created all of the time. In fact, last night I created one of my own--at least I think I did. If this looks familiar to anyone because the pattern already exists please let me know. It was inspired by blocks I noticed on the wall in the apartment of a TV character--Kevin on The Young and the Restless. [Yes, I can admit that watching Y&R is a guilty pleasure. I do not get to watch it everyday--I was home sick when I was watching and noticed the wall pattern. How many times I I seen the same wall, but never noticed the design? I love that Zentangle makes me more observant!]

I also have a completed design that incorporates several different tangles. I'll post it for you next week.

3 comments:

  1. I like this one! It looks complicated but you break it down nicely! Sue http://suejacobs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, thank you, It is very easy to do, it just takes a bit of time. By the way, I really like the many designs that you have created.

    ReplyDelete