Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Greetings my friends. I hope that your 2012 is off to a great start. I've spent today relaxing, doodling and sipping a few cups of my warm vanilla cream concoction that I told you about in my last post. I have not set any resolutions this year. Somehow the pressure gets to me and I invariably fall short. Instead, this year, I have made the decision to be more disciplined in several areas of my life--that includes sharing my art with you. Here are a few pieces that I finished over the past few months. Nothing particularly special or inspiring. I think the two with the triangle strings were my efforts to respond to a weekly challenge. Bottom line...even though I have been out of touch, all is well. Life is good.
Other news, you know what a Saints football fan that I am. They one their first playoff game of the season in a battle against the Detroit Lions last night. I say battle, but they only seemed to have to dig in and fight during the first half. The Saints blew them off the field during the second half. Ahhh, what a sweet win. Next week the Saints are on the road and will face the 49-ers. I can hardly wait. Until next week, PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment