Thursday, January 19, 2012

Congratulations Laura!

In case you haven't heard the good news. Zentangle Diva, and all around cool chick, Laura Harms has an awesome blog that is nominated for an award. Not just any award, but for having the Most Fascinating Blog of 2011 in the Teaching Category. Surf on over to her blog to check it out and also take a moment to cast your vote. In addition to being a wonderful Mom, gifted artist, and fascinating blogger, Laura creates the weekly Zentangle challenge that I often participate in and occasionally post here on my blog. This week's challenge, #54 in the series, is to incorporate purple into the design. Since purple is my favorite color I'm definitely participating in this one and in honor of Laura's nomination I even promise to take a few pics and share what I do with you. Good luck Laura and Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment