Friday, November 25, 2011

Warm Vanilla Cream

I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but vanilla? Ahhhhhh, I confess it is my weakness. I've always been envious of the pleasure I see on the faces of chocolate lovers as they sip cups of hot cocoa each winter. Imagine my delight when I discovered that the Starbucks menu included a tasty concoction called Warm Vanilla Cream. Sadly, the item was dropped from the menu. Undeterred, I have experimented and developed my own version, which I dare to say is even better than the Starbucks version. Top it off with a few mini-marshmallows for a tasty winter treat. I think a jar of the mix would make a great gift to the vanilla lover in your life.
Beth’s Warm Vanilla Cream Mix 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder 1 1/2 cups Splenda 1 cup non-fat dairy coffee creamer 1 1/2 cup non-fat French Vanilla coffee creamer 1 (lg pkg that makes 6.5 cups) package instant vanilla pudding (sugar-free and fat-free) Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. If a finer consistency is desired, you can run the mix through a blender or food processor. Store mix in an airtight container. Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup (depending on your consistency preference) of the mix to an 8 ounce mug of boiling water.

No comments:

Post a Comment