Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A New Reality

Okay, I guess I am over the cybercrime excitement from the weekend and have settled into a new reality when it comes to using Web 2.0 technology to communicate. I'm not back on Facebook yet, but here I am blogging and my rate of e-mail seems to have remained steady. I haven't even given up on making that one-in-a-million love connection via a dating site--out of all of the social media that I use the dating sites are probably the riskiest, so now that I think about it the hacking incident really didn't change me. We live in a constantly evolving world. As new technologies are introduced we must learn to also evolve and adapt from both the perspective of the new functionality they provide as well as adapt to the need for a different means to stay safe and secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment