Friday, May 31, 2013

Challenge 120 Redeux

Here is another attempt at responding to the the Diva's Weekly Challenge #120. It could probably use some shading. See the previous post for my reflection on why I am reluctant to shade. I did add a bit of color to the center piece--now that I look at the scan I realize that the dark blue ink is barely detectable.


What I have learned about Zentangle I've had to teach myself. I would LOVE to take a class with a CZT. Unfortunately, none of the CZT's in this area have responded to my e-mails. If anyone is willing to help, I would appreciate it if someone would print out this piece and show me what you can do with it using some shading. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Beth, I'm so sorry you haven't found a CZT that would respond. You are in an area where there are many CZT's within driving distance (for you). If you will send me your email, I will contact the CZT closed yahoo group, and I'm sure we'll find somebody willing to teach you. OK! Having said that, I'll comment on your tile. I think you have done a very good job of teaching yourself, and your tile is very good. You've captured Bales, and done several tangleations that sing. I truly love the huge Bales you used for your string. Hugs, Linda
    BTW, my email addy is sqlinda@comcast.net. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete