Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm off to camp

I'm not sure why I do it...I have a history of diving into a project full-force then abandoning it when I get, distracted, overwhelmed. bored, busy...???...I'm not exactly sure why. With Zentangle and this blog I want to change that behavior. I haven't stopped Zen-doodling, I've just stopped posting my work.

I've just signed on to two new projects that will dovetail nicely with Zentangle and hopefully get me back on track here.

The first, I plan to attend Doodle Camp hosted by Dawn DeVries Sokol. This summer camp for doodlers, beginning July 2, will be three weeks of doodle tips and techniques, chances to win cool prizes (you know I love contests), and lots of fun.

The second is the 2012 Sketchbook Project. I really debated with myself about this one, but decided to take the plunge because the sketchbook isn't due until January. Besides, I can begin to fill it with my summer camp doodles.

For now, I am going to kickback, relax and tangle.

It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment