Saturday, May 7, 2011

In honor of Mom

This is the photo that I posted to my Facebook profile to honor my Mom for Mother's Day. It was taken the day I was born. Wow, that little baby had no idea what a blessed life she had ahead of her! :-)


Why is it the we don't fully appreciate our parents until later in life? I am so very grateful for the loving, adult relationship I had with Mom in the years before she died. I loved her deeply my entire life, but did not show it as much as I should have while in my early twenties. The wonderful thing about Mom's is that they understand and continue to love us through our 'stupid years' when we are desperate to be independent 'adults'.

I love you Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tribute and lovely photograph. Thank you for sharing this treasure.

    ReplyDelete